Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What the fuck Taco Bell commercial

FROM

Sunday, February 27, 2011

 What the fuck Taco Bell commercial

OK so I am assuming that everyone knows about the whole Taco Bell beef deal (if not here is a news story on it    http://kealakai.byuh.edu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3510&Itemid=196 (i just did  a quick search to find it))

Well I just saw a Taco Bell commercial touting how great there beef is(Yeah right it's cat food) during Bob's Burgers right after the burger restaurant gets investigated for using human remains in the burger meat.

Now I do not know a lot about buying commercial time. But I think that somewhere in the contract they would have stated not to air the commercial after something like that i mean that is the worst connection the someone could make Taco Bell doesn't use all beef ----- Show has plot of Restaurant using Human remains.


This is why I massacre the media





Oh BTW I am filming the next movie review Tonight.(noter thr  Fear and loathing review is indefinetly delayed due to not being able to capture the what the fuckery right yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment